Joe is a Berks County native raised in the Kutztown area and a 1962 graduate of Kutztown High School. Upon completion of his military service in the United States Navy from 1964 to 1967, Joe attended Kutztown State College which is now Kutztown University and in 1971 received a BA liberal arts degree with a concentration in geography.
After several sales jobs and several years in social work, he began his real estate career in 1979 with John Monaghan Realtors in Allentown. In late 1980 Joe opened a branch office in Kutztown for John Monaghan Realtors. Along with partner, Jeff Sicher, the office was purchased from John Monaghan Realtors in 1985 but continued to fly the Monaghan flag.
Joe is a broker-owner of the company as well as a Pennsylvania State Certified Appraiser. He also serves on the Reading-Berks Association of Realtors Standards and Ethics Committee as a co-chairperson.
Personal enjoyments include golf and fishing.
Along with partners, Jeff Sicher and Brighton Reinert, Joe has dedicated his professional career to meeting the real estate needs of the residents of Berks County!
Jeffrey Sicher, SRES
Born and raised in Berks County, I have a great understanding in not only the value of real estate, but also the value of living in Berks County. I enjoy local history, travel and canoeing. I have reprsented several generations of families.
For over 35 years I have been working with individuals and businesses helping my clients be comfrortable in making their decisions.
- Over 35 years of experience in real estate, marketing of residential and commercial/industrial properties, farms and acreage
- Partner of John Monaghan Group of Kutztown Realtors
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Certified Residential Broker (CRB)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Dale Carnegie Sales Training Course
- Real Estate licensing courses at Penn State University
- Broker Appraiser
- 1980: Began sales career with Farm and Home Realty, specializing in the sales and marketing of agricultural farms, gentleman farms and large parcels of land
- 1981: Began working at Monaghan Group Realtors as a real estate sales associate
- 1985: Successfully completed Broker’s exam and obtained Broker’s license
- 1986-Present: Development Consultation and Management
- 1998-2000: First Vice President, Kutztown Area Chamber of Commerce
- 2000-2002: President, Kutztown Area Chamber of Commerce
- 2004: Advisory Board, Berks County Senior Citizens Council
- 2006-2013: Board of Directors, Reading-Berks Association of Realtors
- 2009-2013: Board of Directors, Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
- 2012: President, Reading Berks Association of Realtors
- Former Board Member of Kutztown Area Historical Society
- Former Kutztown University Business and Industry Campaign Leader
I have been in the real estate business since 1988 and enjoy working closely with buyers and sellers and helping them with their real estate needs.
During my career I have been involved in the listing and selling of new home construction, existing homes, land, commercial properties and industrial properties.
- A licensed Realtor at the same office since 1992
- Hundreds of transactions
- Concentrating in the same market area, specializing in Berks and Lehigh County
- Experienced in Residential and Commercial real estate
- Languages spoken are English, German and conversational French
- Past President of Kiwanis Club, 5 years of meals on wheels
- An incredible referral network
- I have lived in Canada, Switzerland and Africa and settled in Berks in 1990. I love this area and am proud to be a part of its real estate process.
- Special interests: Tennis, Skiing, travel and family
Ansa Sama, ABR
I believe wholeheartedly in the unique, personal nature of real estate. You will see that revealed in how I follow through on what I promise, as I carefully guide you through the many steps and decisions along the way.
I am fully committed to providing you with a noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible.
You can expect from me:
Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs. As a life-long resident of Kutztown, I have a familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends. Advice and guidance throughout the entire process. Feel free to contact me anytime, whether it's to get started on helping you realize your goals and dreams, or just to ask a question. I would welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you.
As a licensed Realtor with Monaghan since 2006, I very much enjoy assisting clients in achieving their real estate goals by providing experienced advice and excellent service. Solid business and relationship skills, designations such as Accredited Buyer Representative and e-Pro (internet proficiency) as well as continued study in areas such as real estate investor guidance and transition to "green" living are useful tools I'll put to work for you.
Involvement in the community includes:
- Trustee - Kutztown Community Library
- Member - Friends of the Kutztown Community Library
- Member - Kutztown Area Garden Club
- Penn State Berks Co. Master Gardener
- Australian Shepherds
I am a resident of Longswamp Township and a 1984 graduate of Kutztown University. I received my license in 1987 and have helped hundreds of local people buy and sell their properties. I have experience in both residential construction and real estate appraisal which provides me with an excellent background to handle all types of real estate transactions. I often start working with Sellers months before they put their house on the market, making suggestions for improvements to help my sellers get the BEST price in the least amount of time possible. Proper Pricing and Preparation make the difference!! Call me for your FREE seller consultation and market analysis.
I also enjoy working with buyers and work to educate first time home buyers on the entire process so they can successfully purchase their first home.
~*~I work to get Buyers and Sellers to SOLD~*~
I have lived in the Kutztown area my whole life and have come to appreciate the local charm, history, and modern convenience of the area. I have a degree as an Executive Secretary and have worked many years in the community in the customer service field. It has taught me the importance of listening to people’s needs, taking the time to understand what they are looking for, and helping them follow through with their goals.
I’ve spent 2 years serving on the church council and helping teach Sunday school. I’ve spent many years, in different organizations as a team player and committee organizer. My interests include tennis, the beach, reading, and spending time with my family.
I’ve always had an interest and passion for real estate, and I’m excited to walk with you on your journey of buying or selling, not just a house, but a home!
Currently a resident of Mertztown. Besides helping clients with their real esate needs, Chris enjoys spending time with his family and cycling.
As a lifelong resident of Lehigh County, currently residing in Macungie, I can provide my clients with personal local knowledge in both the Berks County and Lehigh Valley markets. I graduated from Emmaus High School in 1986 and attended LCCC and East Stroudsburg University for Hotel and Restaurant Management. My professional experiences have enabled me to acquire and maintain a diverse group of business and personal contacts throughout the area.
My excellent customer service skills and dedication to my clients will ensure that you have the best experience possible and find the home that best fits all of your wants and needs. My success with clients comes from my ability to truly listen to what they are looking for, my availability to answer questions and get answers, and my thoroughness in the follow up and execution.
Together we can make house hunting an enjoyable adventure!
© 2016 John Monaghan Group of Kutztown Realtors • 154 West Main Street, Kutztown, PA 19530 • 610-683-5333 • 610-683-5374