Joe is a Berks County native raised in the Kutztown area and a 1962 graduate of Kutztown High School. Upon completion of his military service in the United States Navy from 1964 to 1967, Joe attended Kutztown State College which is now Kutztown University and in 1971 received a BA liberal arts degree with a concentration in geography.
After several sales jobs and several years in social work, he began his real estate career in 1979 with John Monaghan Realtors in Allentown. In late 1980 Joe opened a branch office in Kutztown for John Monaghan Realtors. Along with partner, Jeff Sicher, the office was purchased from John Monaghan Realtors in 1985 but continued to fly the Monaghan flag.
Joe is a broker-owner of the company as well as a Pennsylvania State Certified Appraiser. He also serves on the Reading-Berks Association of Realtors Standards and Ethics Committee as a co-chairperson.
Personal enjoyments include golf and fishing.
Along with partners, Jeff Sicher and Brighton Reinert, Joe has dedicated his professional career to meeting the real estate needs of the residents of Berks County!
Jeffrey Sicher, SRES
- 25 years of experience in real estate, marketing of residential and commercial properties, farms and acreage
- Manager/ Partner of Monaghan Group Realtors, Kutztown Office
- Organized the first public “Buyers Seminar” offered by the Greater Reading Board of Realtors
- Partner of Northeastern Realty Properties
- Certified Residential Broker (CRB)
- Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Dale Carnegie Sales Training Course
- Real Estate licensing courses at Penn State University
- 1980: Began sales career with Farm and Home Realty, specializing in the sales and marketing of agricultural farms, gentleman farms and large parcels of land
- 1981: Began working at Monaghan Group Realtors as a real estate sales associate
- 1985: Successfully completed Broker’s exam and obtained Broker’s license
- 1986-Present: Development Consultation and Management
- 1998-2000: First Vice President, Kutztown Area Chamber of Commerce
- 2000-2002: President, Kutztown Area Chamber of Commerce
- 2004: Advisory Board, Berks County Senior Citizens Council
I have been in the real estate business since 1988 and enjoy working closely with buyers and sellers and helping them with their real estate needs.
During my career I have been involved in the listing and selling of new home construction, existing homes, land, commercial properties and industrial properties. My listings and sales volume since 1988 totals over $150,000,000.
Ansa Sama, ABR
- A licensed Realtor at the same office since 1992
- Hundreds of transactions
- Concentrating in the same market area, specializing in Berks and Lehigh County
- Experienced in Residential and Commercial real estate
- Languages spoken are English, German and conversational French
- Past President of Kiwanis Club, 5 years of meals on wheels
- An incredible referral network
- I have lived in Canada, Switzerland and Africa and settled in Berks in 1990. I love this area and am proud to be a part of its real estate process.
- Special interests: Tennis, Skiing, travel and family
Terri Repetto, ABR
I have been a resident of the Kutztown area since 1983 and a Realtor at JOHN MONAGHAN GROUP OF KUTZTOWN REALTORS since 2000. I specialize in residential, land and commercial sales and rentals. I do as much as possible to make the buying or selling or our home as easy as possible. Your needs are anticipated from our initial meeting through settlement.
- BS from Kutztown University to teach Art K-12
- Substitute teacher for 7 years
- Real Estate License Course
- Accredited Buyer's Representative Designation (ABR)
- Gardening, crafts, home décor
- 6+ years on Church Council
- 3+ years on Church Building Committee—research and design
- 2+ years on Evangelism Committee
- Co-coordinator of Loaves and Fishes and the After School Program
Are you looking for a Real Estate Professional who is dedicated to providing you with impeccable service from the 1st meeting to the settlement table and beyond?
- Expertise in real estate transactions
- Attention to detail
- Tenacity to complete the purchase of your dream home
- Aggressively market the sale of your present home
I can provide:
- Free Comparable Market Analysis
- Panoramic Virtual Tour of your home and the surrounding area
- Prompt e-mail service
- Quick access to Berks and Lehigh County Multi-List Services
Real Estate Sales Agent, Broker, Appraiser since 1986. I am full-time sales agent specializing in residential, commercial, farm and land sales. I'm an active property manager and developer.
- 1975-1986 promoted through the ranks to President of Energy Exploration, Inc. Wichita, Kansas; an oil and gas exploration and development company.
- Raised on a farm, graduate of Kutztown Area High School and Western Washington University, Bellingham, Washington.
- Currently member of Kutztown Borough Council; Past President and Founder of Kutztown Area Chamber of Commerce; Elder of St. John's U.C.C. Kutztown. Married to Dr. Virginia (Gini) Grim, Audiologist.
In 2003 I decided it was time for
a new career that was more driven towards working with people
on a one on one basis. Leaving my job at that time was very
stressful but I knew if I would work at Real Estate as hard
as I worked at everything else in my life I would be successful.
Since I started selling Real Estate I have become a 20+ million dollar producer yearly in both listing and selling homes in the Berks and surrounding counties. I work in all fields of Real Estate including New Construction, Residential Resales, Farms, Lots and Subdivision of land.
In 2004 I received my Senior Real Estate Specialist designation to help customers 50 and older to invest money, buy income properties, or sell their home for retirement purposes.
The reason I feel customers choose me is I look at your buying or selling needs and take them very personally as if it were my own Real Estate transaction. I will walk you through the entire process giving you the least amount of stress related to buying or selling Real Estate. I also have an entire team I work with including: Mortgages, Title Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, Home Inspectors and Settlement Services. I look forward to meeting you and showing you the "Reinert" difference in your next Real Estate transaction.
I believe wholeheartedly in the unique, personal nature of real estate. You will see that revealed in how I follow through on what I promise, as I carefully guide you through the many steps and decisions along the way.
I am fully committed to providing you with a noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible.
You can expect from me:
Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs. As a life-long resident of Kutztown, I have a familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends. Advice and guidance throughout the entire process. Feel free to contact me anytime, whether it's to get started on helping you realize your goals and dreams, or just to ask a question. I would welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you.
An area resident for over 30 years, I volunteer as a PSU Berks Co. Master Gardener and am a member of The Friends of the Kutztown Community Library and the Kutztown Garden Club.
Prior experience in investment properties and property management led me to a full time, full service Realtor career, licensed with Monaghan since 1996. I hold a certified ePro (internet technology in real estate) designation and am an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR).
I look forward to putting attention to detail and solid business and relationship skills to work for you.
I graduated from Kutztown State College in 1971 with a B.S. in Elementary Education. In 1968, I started working for East Penn Manufacturing. I have served in various capacities in my thirty-nine years of employment including labor, supervision, quality control, counseling employees, safety, lean manufacturing and plant management. I have had the pleasure of working with thousands of employees in my tenure there.
My wife and I currently live in Mertztown where we raised a daughter and three sons. We have five beautiful and active grandchildren. We love to work together, vacation in Wildwood, N.J. and fellowship at Salem Christian Church in Seisholtzville.
My life has been marked by commitment, dedication and service to others. Putting customer needs first has been the primary emphasis in my industrial career. As I launch into this new career, I vow to put your needs above my personal desires as I serve you.
I am a Berks County "transplant", currently living in Rockland Township. I was born in California, and moved to PA in the late 1960's. where I lived in Northampton County. I first discovered Kutztown and the wonderful surrounding countryside when I attended Kutztown University. I graduated in 1984 with a degree in Business Management and received my real estate license in 1987.
Over the past 20+ years I have been involved in many different areas of the real estate field. I have been active as an agent, achieving recognition for both listing and selling achievements. I have also gained experience in new construction through my work with a local general contractor and I have worked in the appraisal field, which has provided me with valuable information to help my clients to list their home for the best price to sell in today's complicated real estate market.
Today, I am excited to have joined John Monaghan Group of Kutztown Realtors and to become more actively involved in the local real estate market. My diverse real estate and business background provide the EXPERIENCE today's buyers and sellers need. I look forward to helping you with your next real estate sale or purchase.
© 2010 John Monaghan Group of Kutztown Realtors • 154 West Main Street, Kutztown, PA 19530 • 610-683-5333 • 610-683-5374